It has been proven time and time again that a healthy diet can improve the condition of your hair. How often do we say "wow my scalp is feeling super dry this week or my hair is shedding a little more this month'? A proper diet can give us the nutrients we need to have bouncy, shiny and healthy scalp with growing hair. With all the busyness in our lives we are sure to either skip meals at times or run through the drive through to get something we absolutely don't need. I am one to fit right in that category on some days.
I’ve never been a huge fan of breakfast, unless it’s a Saturday morning and my husband brings it to me in bed. French toast, bacon & eggs with strawberries will perk me right up. I do however know that breakfast is an important meal of the day, so I try my best to at least put in my body something lite before leaving the house during the week. Its easy to prepare the night before by whipping up a breakfast smoothie that you can grab and run out the door. Greek yogurt with ground oats, a banana & strawberries is something that I will make sometimes. It’s super healthy, quick to make, and carries me through the morning. And if you don’t want to make it for breakfast it makes for a great snack! Here are the ingredients
Ingredients:
Yoplait Greek Yogurt1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 banana, broken into chunks
8 frozen strawberries
1 teaspoon of honey *optional
Directions
- In a blender, combine Yoplait Greek Yogurt, oats, banana and strawberries. Add honey if desired. Blend until smooth. Pour into a freezer safe cup and freeze if plan to have it for breakfast the next day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment