Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Big Chop Frenzy

5:20 PM By Lynne Jones , , , No comments


The BIG CHOP can be scary for some. But for me, it was so liberating. I tried to do the transitional styling for about one month and I was just done with the two different hair textures.  So I grabbed my phone and called my hair stylist and said I'm coming to chop all this perm out this week. She thought I was kidding all the way up until I sat down in the chair and said "Let's do this". After it was all done I never for one minute felt like a part of me was missing. I felt like a part of me was coming alive.  I new I was fly but at that point I could say I was Naturally Fly and it felt amazing!

Here is some inspiration for the ladies who are considering to do the big chop but might be scared to take that step, or maybe you've already done that and need to be reminded that you too are NATURALLY FLY!

Look at these naturally fly beauties!!!













Now throw that fear in the trash and chop away if you feel its time to move forward with your natural journey. We have your back!     

0 comments:

Post a Comment