Easy Two strand Twist Out
Products used:
Eden Body Works Coconut CoWash
Cantu Shea Moisture leave in conditioner
Jamaican Castor Oil
Eden Body Works : All Natural Pudding Souffle
Although it took forever in a day for my hair to dry. the style turned out cute.
First I cleansed my hair with the Eden Body Works Cow Wash. Rinsed my hair and towel blotted dry. Not completely dry though so my hair could soak in some of that moisture. My hair needs it with the color that I have. I then put probably way more Cantu Shea Moisture Leave in than I need. Maybe 4 quarters sized =). Add Jamaican Castor Oil atleast one quarter size and distrusted throughout my hair with my hands. I detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb and sectioned it into four mini pony tails. Once the separation and detangling was done it's time to style.
Being that this was my 1st experience with this product I didn't want to use too much so I used maybe a nickel size amount. See below for each section that I twisted.
Here's my hair all twisted up.
5 hours later and still a little wet. I used a hand held dryer to finish up the drying process. Had an event to go to in the next hour.
All done. What do you guys thinks?

Over all this style turned out great. Just as with the Co-Wash this product also has alcohol in it = ( My only other concern was the white flaking after it dried. Flakes are not the business people! So I guess this product will be going to the next product swap. Sometimes with red hair you can see more flaking then normal so it may work better for someone with darker hair or for you blondies.



0 comments:
Post a Comment