Monday, March 31, 2014

Eden Body Works -Product Review

10:52 AM By Lynne Jones

Eden Body Works Coconut Shea Cleansing Co Wash - Product Review


Product Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol

16oz tub

Hair Type: 4C

I was recently using As I Am cowash but I decided to switch it up a bit to see if my hair would fall madly in love with something else. The EBW has almost the same consistancy as AIA but just a little on the thin side.  Once I put EBW in my hair it was more manageable and my hair was so silky soft. I could actually finger detangle my hair with ease. After rinsing, my hair did not shrink as much as usual. I have noticed less fairy knots as well.

Con's: Product contains alcohol. That fine print! Here I am thinking I'm getting something au'natural and it has stinking alcohol in it. Ugh, the nerve of these people. Yes, I was pretty T'ed off once I used it and then read whats in it completely. Note to self: read the entire ingredient label.  Another con is the tube is large. It would be better if it was in a pump or squeeze container. Its difficult to hold the tube, put the conditioner on and close it in the shower without getting it full of water. Maybe that's just me :)

I will continue to use the remaining of this product. I also purchased the Pudding Souffle. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint. This stuff is costly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment