As I was checking out the Vans website looking for something different to wear this spring/summer. I came across this unique design of vans sneakers called" Della". This sparked my interest as I loved the African element that came across through the design. Through continued research I was able to find out what Della was all about and I landed well into something AMAZING!
Della is a fashion line handcrafted by a community in Ghana, West Africa. The passionate, talented women who create the pieces are given an opportunity to build a foundation for a better life through jobs, education and skills training.
http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/openGraph/wid/1_i0r2y0h9
Not only is "Della" making handcrafted shoe's but clothing as well. Urban Outfitters partnered with them to carry their Fashion line the summer of 2013.
I'm in love with these colors & prints. I almost didn't want to share in hopes that I can find these blue and yellow shorts. But I decided to play nice. I sure hope they have a new line coming out this spring but until then purchases can be made for the Della Vans that are super cute as well.

0 comments:
Post a Comment